Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Blog Profile

Hi my name is Lyrissa. I’m a student at Christ the King School. I like to do Art
and P.E. I also have two younger sisters and three brothers. My youngest sister’s
name
are
Lynetta and Lysarra. My brother’s names  are Carvin and Ken.
I have only one older brother. I am proud to be Samoan. I like to watch funny
movies. I really like doing P.E at school and I enjoy working on Maths problems.
I am really good at listening to instructions and helping others when in need.
I enjoy doing Art with patterns. I also enjoy it when we start to paint.
My challenge this year is ensuring that my sentences make sense.
I’m looking forward in learning new information in every subject.
I want to make new friends and share some learning on my blog this year.
My personal achievement is being able to finish work within the set time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment