Wednesday, March 11, 2020

My last day at the Swimming Pool


It was the last day we only had two weeks and two days extra. On the last day we went on the boat we had to go in groups. We went on the boat first and dived in backwards. We dived a safe way that the instructor wanted us to do. Then we went under the boat. The boat had an air gap. I went under to say hi. The instructor also asked questions like why is the boat flipped over. I didn’t know what the lesson was about, so the instructor said when it rains or when it is stormy you can go under the boat and you don’t get hurt. After this I had to go to the other instructor to get out. When everybody was ready Miss Paton told us to line up and she would count all of us. We were all there. I was sad because it was the last day of swimming for the school. I was still happy that we even had swimming lessons. I thoroughly enjoyed taking part in the swimming lessons. I think my swimming had improved over the ten lessons.     

No comments:

Post a Comment