Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Swimming Recount

I was so excited to finally go swimming. It was only the first day. We had to wait until 10:10AM so a whole hour. I was waiting while doing school work. It was time to get ready. We had a snack and then waited in line to go on the bus for swimming. We started walking to the bus. I walked into the bus excitedly for swimming. It only took 5 minutes to get to the pools for swimming. We saw the other class that went swimming. I entered the changing room to take my uniform off, which was on top of my swimming togs. Then one of the swimming teachers came and put us in groups. My group was Sisiliah, Jia, Dwight, Ken.P, Siaki and Ching. I was in group three and I was with Rebbeca. First we did starfish on our front for five seconds. I couldn't breath that long so I put my head up for 1 second. Then I put my head back in the water. We had to flip over on our back. Next we did swimming on our backs all the way to the other side and then swam back. Rebbeca told us to swim without anything and at the end we played a game of who could get the ring first. It wasn't a real ring. I had to get a floatation ring. I was the third person in my group to get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment